NOW – Hundreds of thousands are taking to the streets in Paris, Nice, Montpellier, Nantes, Strasbourg, Reims, Toulouse, Marseille, and many more cities across France to protest vaccine passports and mandatory vaccinations.
* CORRECTION: Millions, based on the videos we have seen so far from across France.
Nice in France today. #manif31juilletContinue reading “French protest failed vax mandate”
More vaccine fabrication.
The real data is-
The covid recovered have 0.0086 chance of reinfection. The jab may create a hyper immune response in these same patients.
Please reconsider CDC. What you’re saying is not true. SARS one patients are still immune from SARS COV2
There is no excuse for CDC being this far off at this point. How does one not assume conscious deception, ulterior motivations? CDC has been acting more like an internecine usurper than a beneficent agency transparently focused on the health of USA. ABN
The report describes how COVID-19 cases ran rampant with ‘hundreds of children contracting the disease in overcrowded conditions which eventually spread to many employees’.
‘Every effort was made to downplay the degree of COVID infection at the site, and the size of the outbreak was deliberately kept under wraps,’ Pearlstein and Reinhold wrote in the report.link
Those deaths plus failure to treat covid patients with life-saving therapeutics accounts for the lion’s share of all covid deaths. ABN
For decades, the South African economy has been shaped by a policy known as Broad Based Black Economic Employment. Despite the fancy sounding name, the policy is the same as that of activists in the United States.
BBBEE relies openly and explicitly on injecting racial preferences throughout the economy. Companies receive a BBBEE scorecard based on hiring black workers, elevating black management, and giving black South Africans a share of ownership.
Companies with high BBBEE scores are given favorable tax treatment and preferences in government contracts. Corporate actors are strongly incentivized to give contracts to high BBBEE scorers as well.link to original
UPDATE: More on this
Answer: No, because, Fauci either directed or was publicly supportive of the following anti-science measures:
- lockdowns, which have been shown by 100 years of epidemiological science to be not only ineffective but counterproductive as they cause more “life-years” to be lost than saved since lockdowns harm the young disproportionately
- school closures when it was known beyond doubt that covid is a very mild disease in children and young people
- moreover, keeping children isolated harms them psychological while also greatly diminishing their chances of developing natural immunity to covid
- facemask mandates, which have been known for decades to be ineffective and even unhealthy in children and others
- deceptive use of PCR tests to: 1) greatly exaggerate the severity of the pandemic and then 2) the success of the vaccines by changing the number of test cycles from 40 to 28
- promoting unsafe vaccines when effective therapeutics are known to exist
- downplaying and even banning effective therapeutics such as ivermectin, HCQ, fluvoxamine, budesonide, and more
- coercing children and young people to get vaccinated when it is known that natural immunity to covid is better than vaccine-induced immunity and that, furthermore, vaccine-induced immunity actually harms natural immunity by retraining the immune system to react to only a narrow portion of the coronavirus
- supporting perverse monetary incentives for hospitals to admit covid-suspected patients ($13K) and then to send them to their ICUs ($39K)
Furthermore, Fauci did not publicly emphasize the very significant importance of the following in protecting people from covid:
- vitamin D, vitamin C, and zinc supplements
- good diet
- sunshine and fresh air
- well ventilated indoor air
- plenty of sleep
- having on hand effective therapeutics, some of which are mentioned above and which should be taken at the fist sign of covid illness
Doctor cites ‘whistleblowers’ inside CDC who claim injections have already killed 50,000 Americans. “Good doctors are doing unthinkable things” …They “appear to be under a spell.” Most of the people I see seem to be under a spell, doing weird shit that makes no sense. The bottom line is they took the deal early on. It probably doesn’t look bad when it is offered. You agree to “help” the “National Security apparatus” here and there, and they will smooth out your getting into med school, or help you avoid getting in trouble for your drug problem, or your kiddie porn issues. But then you are in, and as time goes on, it becomes clear it is a criminal conspiracy, focusing on randos with no real importance to anything, and not really NatSec-related at all. I almost think the massive criminality of it is a good thing from Management’s position, because as time goes on and you realize what you are a part of, you are guilty, and fully locked in. Now, if the conspiracy falls, all of these people are screwed, and probably their kids too. It is probably excellent motivation to do whatever has to be done to keep the conspiracy alive.link
I hope these CDC whistleblowers come forward soon. Steve Kirsch has also mentioned whistleblowers. They could be ordinary functionaries within CDC, MI plants, or personified information taken from the NSA database. Whatever, we get far too many intimations of whistleblowers, new evidence, or imminent good results that never pan out. That said, AC’s tangential comment describes stuff I have personally seen with my own eyes. You agree to something or do something and soon the carrot-and-stick is your whole life. I never went there but could see where it would lead if I had. They get you when you’re young and/or never had any moral or spiritual training. ABN