- Required is the voluntary, well-informed, understanding consent of the human subject in a full legal capacity.
- The experiment should aim at positive results for society that cannot be procured in some other way.
- It should be based on previous knowledge (e.g., an expectation derived from animal experiments) that justifies the experiment.
- The experiment should be set up in a way that avoids unnecessary physical and mental suffering and injuries.
- It should not be conducted when there is any reason to believe that it implies a risk of death or disabling injury.
- The risks of the experiment should be in proportion to (that is, not exceed) the expected humanitarian benefits.
- Preparations and facilities must be provided that adequately protect the subjects against the experiment’s risks.
- The staff who conduct or take part in the experiment must be fully trained and scientifically qualified.
- The human subjects must be free to immediately quit the experiment at any point when they feel physically or mentally unable to go on.
- Likewise, the medical staff must stop the experiment at any point when they observe that continuation would be dangerous.
Read this—FBI Never Investigated Abedin/Clinton Laptop Emails In October 2016…—and peruse the comments where there are numerous valuable insights and links.
Watch the Bernard interview in full screen, especially from 20:00 on where he describes his unwillingness to participate in child sacrifices. Watch his expression around 22:00. Do you think he is lying? I don’t.
Is the really deep core of Trump’s rise to power that he is backed by a group of good people who have enough evidence to bust the very top of the world’s elite?
Would she allow sixth graders to walk out in favor of the Second Amendment? Will this father’s son suffer at school because his dad confronted the principal? Why doesn’t the principal give a straight answer to a simple question?
Don’t miss this one!
I was waiting to see where this story went, and to hear first-hand from the two people arrested and detained in British prison for daring to want to interview Tommy Robinson, before coming to a conclusion. In essence two people were stopped, arrested and detained in U.K. prison for having incorrect thoughts as defined by the British government.
The story was such an Orwellian outline; my initial skepticism told me there had to be more to these second and third-hand accounts. Alas, unfortunately the facts are as disturbing as initially outlined. (Source)
USA is the only country in the world with free speech protections. The people above were not even detained for saying something. They were detained because the might say something. ABN
Below you will find some of the finest reporting available in the USA today. I highly recommend this article (Part 3) and the other articles and videos linked within it. When you read this, you will understand why so many of us agree that MSM is mostly fake news. ABN
In Part 1 we outlined a historic pattern of FISA-702 surveillance abuse by President Obama’s top officials within the DOJ and FBI. In Part 2 we outline how the application for a Title-1 surveillance warrant to the FISA court was intentionally misrepresented. Here in Part 3 we discuss the roles of people within the DOJ and FBI, “The Scheme Team”.
VIDEO #3 begins to put a close focus on a specific cast of characters at the highest levels of the DOJ and FBI. These were the key players from the Obama administration, FBI and DOJ whose goal was to ensure Hillary Clinton won the election and that Trump lost: