MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell announced today that his company, MyPillow, will sue Dominion Voting Systems for $1.6 billion. Lindell made this announcement during the official launch of his new social media platform, Frank Speech.link to original
Infuriating… and the timing of the DOJ announcement explains Biden on distract television today.
Not only did the DOJ not prosecute the Capitol Hill police officer who murdered Ashli Babbitt, but they still refuse to name him. The sunlight upon the two-tiers of justice in the United States is at a supernova level of intensity. Everything about this DOJ announcement is FUBAR:link to original
We have them dead to rights. I promise you. There’s some data I would put up right now with the backstory that would solve this. However, we have been convinced that the right way is to go the legal route. But you will start seeing that down a leak in the cases immediately. Look into a filing in Michigan. Look into what Mike Lindell is filing, I hope by the end of the week. The data that is in there and the chain of evidence is conclusive. “Dispositive“? Anyway, it may take four or five weeks to get it all into the world, but the counter offensive has launched.
So just keep it together another week, and you will start to see the hard evidence. And I will be able to explain the next Chapter of the tale with the same honesty I did in, “The Deep Rig”.link to original
as I am sure most readers know, what “corporate leaders” don’t want is voter ID and other safeguards for a true vote that reflects the will of the governed
this proves corporatocracy. we already know the federal government is compliant. not all states in line yet though
POINT ONE: The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential.
This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision. This latter element requires that before the acceptance of an affirmative decision by the experimental subject there should be made known to him the nature, duration, and purpose of the experiment; the method and means by which it is to be conducted; all inconveniences and hazards reasonably to be expected; and the effects upon his health or person which may possibly come from his participation in the experiment.
The duty and responsibility for ascertaining the quality of the consent rests upon each individual who initiates, directs or engages in the experiment. It is a personal duty and responsibility which may not be delegated to another with impunity.
The Nuremberg Code is extremely clear on what “voluntary consent” means.
Ever since the Food and Drug Administration granted emergency use authorization for two new vaccines, employers, schools, and other organizations are grappling with whether to require Covid-19 vaccination.
While organizations are certainly free to encourage their employees, students, and other members to be vaccinated, federal law provides that, at least until the vaccine is licensed, individuals must have the option to accept or decline to be vaccinated.
Knowing what an organization can or cannot do with respect to Covid-19 vaccines can help them keep their employees, students, and members safe and also save the them from costly and time-consuming litigation.Federal law prohibits employers and others from requiring vaccination with a Covid-19 vaccine distributed under an EUA
This “campaign” is immoral because the vaccine is experimental. The government has no authority to herd citizens toward participation in a medical experiment. The fist line of the Nuremberg Code states unambiguously: The voluntary [informed] consent of the human subject is absolutely essential.
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. — Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis said Monday that he would issue an executive order forbidding local governments and businesses from requiring so-called “vaccine passports” to show proof that customers have been inoculated against the coronavirus.Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis to issue executive order banning ‘vaccine passports’
Stop me when you have heard this before. The Boulder, Colorado, shooter was named as 21-year-old Ahmad al-Aliwi Alissa earlier today. An then this gem from the New York Times:
A reminder…. 50 FBI agents were enlisted within the Trump-Russia investigation to push a narrative. 13 FBI agents were dispatched to Talladega speedway to investigate a garage pull-down rope and push a narrative. Thousands of FBI hours have been spent investigating the January 6th Washington DC protest… and once again another terrorist carries out a mass shooting where the FBI knew the suspect in advance.continue reading…
- The voluntary [informed] consent of the human subject is absolutely essential.
- The experiment should be such as to yield fruitful results for the good of society, unprocurable by other methods or means of study, and not random and unnecessary in nature.
- The experiment should be so designed and based on the results of animal experimentation and a knowledge of the natural history of the disease or other problem under study that the anticipated results will justify the performance of the experiment.
- The experiment should be so conducted as to avoid all unnecessary physical and mental suffering and injury.
- No experiment should be conducted where there is an a priori reason to believe that death or disabling injury will occur; except, perhaps, in those experiments where the experimental physicians also serve as subjects.
- The degree of risk to be taken should never exceed that determined by the humanitarian importance of the problem to be solved by the experiment.
- Proper preparations should be made and adequate facilities provided to protect the experimental subject against even remote possibilities of injury, disability, or death.
- The experiment should be conducted only by scientifically qualified persons. The highest degree of skill and care should be required through all stages of the experiment of those who conduct or engage in the experiment.
- During the course of the experiment the human subject should be at liberty to bring the experiment to an end if he has reached the physical or mental state where continuation of the experiment seems to him to be impossible.
- During the course of the experiment the scientist in charge must be prepared to terminate the experiment at any stage, if he has probable cause to believe, in the exercise of the good faith, superior skill and careful judgment required of him that a continuation of the experiment is likely to result in injury, disability, or death to the experimental subject.
A Georgia Superior Court Judge Has Authorized Members Of ‘Voter Georgia’ To Unseal Ballots From The Presidential Election And Investigate Voter Fraud Allegations.
Henry County Judge Brian Amero Granted Members Of The Georgia-Based Coalition The Ability To Inspect Those Ballots For Evidence Of Voter Fraud.Judge Authorizes ‘Voter GA’ To Investigate November Election Ballots
Respect! This is a moral act as well as a legal one. Too many others lacked the courage. ABN