The game: Gain control of a large society by using a small number of military operatives.
Let’s use clandestine military operatives numbering .0001 percent of the targeted society.
100 million times .0001 = 10,000.
So 10,000 clandestine military operatives will play this game to win against a society with a population of 100 million.
The clandestine force can achieve its goal by:
- infiltrating and blending into the large society
- distributing 10,000 clandestine operatives widely across the society
- this may take several generations
- once in place, operatives identify natural leaders inside the host society
- then they attack those natural leaders in such a way that they become poor leaders
- this is better than killing them because they are rendered ineffective while their weaknesses demoralize others in the community
- this method of attack is unlikely to be detected by law enforcement
- they must be attacked in ways that are not easily discoverable, including socially, financially, reputationally, through bad grades, misdirection, poison, and so on
- it is best to begin attacking natural leaders while they are young and continue as long as effective, even for many decades
- this tactic is greatly facilitated by hostile operatives being born and raised in the large society
- at the same time operatives work to help those who favor their cause(s) or position(s)
- this might include harming the competitors of those people being favored
- within 20-30 years, social disorganization will be noticeable due to the large number of disabled natural leaders
- within 50 years social disorganization will be obvious
- during the same time-frame, people favored by the hostile operatives will gain positions of power
- soon, the larger society will succumb to the hostile takeover and a small number of military operatives will have won against a much larger society
The cost is minimal and the methods are almost undetectable. Once achieved, the goal can be proclaimed a victory by those who gained it.
While the goal is being pursued, operatives will discover ways to extract resources from the host society, thus paying their own way without funding from abroad.
first posted April 6, 2017
This is a terrific interview. Real investigative reporting. Rosiak details how corruption in DC transcends party lines. If you wonder what happened to Imran Awan and why his story disappeared without major ramifications, this is the answer.
I hope we Americans can begin reaching across the many issues that divide us so deeply. It is both ironic and very fitting that corruption in both parties may be the best way to accomplish that.
There are some good people in this story, but corruption has prevailed so far.
Today’s world turns on “democratized information” more than ever before in human history. This interview is 40 minutes of eye-opening info. Don’t miss it.
Can be found at QuodVerum.
A sample of Rex: Victory is Near: SpyGate is Timed to Blow
Many other good bloggers well-worth reading at that site. There is no question in my mind that the majority of MSM “news” is fake, consisting of outright lies, outright omissions, and scores of ongoing deceptive story-lines.
Among many other sites QuodVerum provides important and stimulating ways of interpreting the news. See also The Conservative Treehouse for more first-rate journalism.
…Several months later, when it became clear that Donald Trump was the likely GOP candidate who would win the primary (March/April 2016), Hillary Clinton signed-on to purchase the opposition research from Glenn Simpson and Fusion GPS. (Source)
The graphic below is very informative. Start at the top at “Searches” (Nellie Ohr’s illegitimate searches of the NSA/FBI database) and follow the arrows clockwise back to the top where the FISA court approves the spy warrant on Carter Page and by extension the entire Trump campaign team. ABN