1) A DEFINITIVE CASE FOR A CONTROVERSIAL THERAPEUTIC: IVM AND EARLY PROTECTION OF THE ENDOTHELIUM IN SARS-CoV-2 INFECTION
I believe I have discovered, once and for all, incontrovertible proof that IVM is an ESSENTIAL early treatment therapeutic for SARS-CoV-2 infection.
2) SARS-CoV-2 spike protein binds to bacterial lipopolysaccharide and boosts proinflammatory activity and activation of monocytic THP-1 cells and cytokine responses in human blood and peripheral blood mononuclear cells. These very same activated mononuclear cells then invade the
3) endothelium causing widespread damage, inducing a coagulation and fibrotic cascade.
In addition to the evidence of direct viral infection of endothelial cells, post-mortem histology also disclosed the presence of endothelial inflammation. Immunohistochemical analysis of lung
4) specimens revealed staining patterns consistent with apoptotic endothelial cells and MONONUCLEAR CELL INFILTRATES.
What IVM does, is to inhibit this LPS-induced production of inflammatory cytokines, cutting the cascade off at the very beginning, disallowing the activation of
5) mononuclear cells, thereby preventing their invasion of the endothelium.
I strongly urge all clinicians and public health officials to review this mechanism and conduct studies to determine its possible therapeutic value.