(2) In Part 1, we walked through President Obama’s use of social media during 2010/2011 ‘Arab Spring.’ This was the origination of the U.S. govt using Twitter, Facebook and other social media platforms as tools to accomplish their strategic objectives.
(3) The similarities are not coincidental, and we left off by saying 2011 was the BETA test for what we saw in 2020.
(4) However, the term “BETA test” implies a test run where lessons are learned and then later applied to the live version.
In this thread we are going to show exactly what the main lesson from the test was, and how that learning applied to the 2020 election.
(5) The U.S. govt use of social media to install Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi was successful.
However, the Obama administration ran into a problem in the aftermath.
I am highlighting segment 15 because it is important to understanding how the plot worked, how deep-seated the strategy is and also why our military was purged through forcing out those who did not submit to the mandatory vax: “(15) The lesson learned by the Obama administration in 2011/2012 was that military support could defeat their deployment of intelligence operations through social media, even if the installed political outcome of the IC operation was successful.” ABN
(6) Immediately after taking office, Mohammed Morsi disbanded the courts, cancelled the Egyptian constitution and began implementing Sharia Law.
(7) Coptic Christians were targeted and killed. A terrified and awake Egyptian people immediately realized their leader was installed by western political scheme, fraud and deceptive use of social media by President Obama, Hillary Clinton and U.S. intelligence assets.
(8) The Egyptians took to the streets.
After weeks of citizen protests and nationwide uprisings, the Egyptian military came into the picture on the side of the Egyptian people.
(9) Well known commanding General Abdel Fattah al-Sisi was respected by both the people and the military overall.
General al-Sisi agreed to support the demands of the people and the military removed Mohammed Morsi from office using the constitutional framework as a guide.
(10) General al-Sisi then took charge and organized a national election after civil order was restored.
A reluctant General al-Sisi was elected to be president of Egypt by a vote of over 80% of the national population.
(11) President al-Sisi then returned secularism to Egypt and provided security for the Christian minority. Abdel Fattah al-Sisi showed the strength of his support by visiting Coptic Christian churches and slowly returning peace and stability to the country.
(12) Through each of these actions President al-Sisi was despised by the Obama administration and U.S. State Dept now being run by Secretary John Kerry.
(13) ♦The key takeaway from this Egyptian example, was the ability of the military to upend the plans of the Obama administration.
(14) During the Arab Spring BETA test, the use of social media to manipulate political outcomes worked. The political outcome was achieved, Morsi was installed. However, the military stepped-in and pulled the nation away from radical totalitarian chaos.
(15) The lesson learned by the Obama administration in 2011/2012 was that military support could defeat their deployment of intelligence operations through social media, even if the installed political outcome of the IC operation was successful.
(16) Put simply, the BETA test identified the military as a threat to the strategy.
(17) Now, move forward in 2013, 2014, 2015 through to today. What have you watched happen to the U.S. Military?
You now have new eyes, new hindsight and new reference points.
What have you seen happening inside the U.S. military?
(18) Take that 2011 BETA test forward into 2020 when the ODNI, DHS, FBI, DoD and IC influence over social media was deployed domestically to support Joe Biden.
(19) Much like the Egyptian election of Mohammed Morsi, U.S. candidate Joe Biden was installed by the collective weight of an intentionally manipulated information control operation run and influenced by the United States intelligence community.
(20) If the 2011 BETA test of Morsi failed because of the Egyptian military…
In response to the BETA test, what would they do differently in the 2020 live domestic version?…
(21) Any questions?
Sundance is our preeminent thinker and writer on American politics, providing one insightful and original analysis after the other. My one criticism of his work is he tends to not see or avoid seeing that a level above Obama and the US security apparatus exists and is overseeing Obama et al. They are calling the shots, not Obama. This upper level can be referred to as the cabal. They not only control USA but also Europe, NZ, and Australia. They hate Russia because they cannot control it. They have no love for Western civilization. No one I know is certain who exactly they are but we can see their malign influence over a wide land area and time period, dating back many centuries in some areas. ABN