The Gun Owners of America has compiled a “naughty list” of their own: 12 ways that the spending bill assaults American citizens’ constitutional right to bear arms.
- Massive 14.1% ATF Budget Increase to Facilitate Biden’s Pistol Ban
- $14.4 Million for ATF’s NTC Budget to Maintain it’s Illegal Near-Billion Record Gun Registry
- $700+ Million in Funding Available to Bribe States to Pass “Red Flag” Gun Confiscation Laws
- Directing VA Medical Centers to Utilize Confiscation Orders on Vulnerable Veterans
- Department of Education to Push “Safe Storage” of Parents’ Firearms
- Funding for VA to Maintain “Gun Storage Maps” to Keep Tabs on Where Veterans Keep Guns
- New Annual Compensation for Families of Deceased ATF Agents Could be an Indication of Upcoming Gun Confiscation
- Gun Control Earmarks for “Orchid Healing Circles” and More!
- Dickey Violations Galore While CDC Suppresses Self-Defense Statistics
- Programs Discouraging Women from Exercising their Second Amendment Rights
- Anti-Gun “Community Violence Intervention” Initiatives
- “Violent Anti-Government Ideology” and “Domestic Radicalization Research”
While taken separately, each one may appear to be relatively benign. Scratch the surface, however, and what you find is a full-fledged effort to “change America’s gun culture,” and more nefariously, to track nearly one billion firearms in the United States, including providing this sensitive data to foreign governments.link