The game: Gain control of a large society by using a small number of military operatives.
Let’s use clandestine military operatives numbering .0001 percent of the targeted society.
100 million times .0001 = 10,000.
So 10,000 clandestine military operatives will play this game to win against a society with a population of 100 million.
The clandestine force can achieve its goal by:
- infiltrating and blending into the large society
- distributing 10,000 clandestine operatives widely across the society
- this may take several generations
- once in place, operatives identify natural leaders inside the host society
- then they attack those natural leaders in such a way that they become poor leaders
- this is better than killing them because they are rendered ineffective while their weaknesses demoralize others in the community
- this method of attack is unlikely to be detected by law enforcement
- they must be attacked in ways that are not easily discoverable, including socially, financially, reputationally, through bad grades, misdirection, poison, and so on
- it is best to begin attacking natural leaders while they are young and continue as long as effective, even for many decades
- this tactic is greatly facilitated by hostile operatives being born and raised in the large society
- at the same time operatives work to help those who favor their cause(s) or position(s)
- this might include harming the competitors of those people being favored
- within 20-30 years, social disorganization will be noticeable due to the large number of disabled natural leaders
- within 50 years social disorganization will be obvious
- during the same time-frame, people favored by the hostile operatives will gain positions of power
- soon, the larger society will succumb to the hostile takeover and a small number of military operatives will have won against a much larger society
The cost is minimal and the methods are almost undetectable. Once achieved, the goal can be proclaimed a victory by those who gained it.
While the goal is being pursued, operatives will discover ways to extract resources from the host society, thus paying their own way without funding from abroad.