1) Let me explain why this is matters. It's the part that people pretend not to know. Including the *supposed* truth diggers…
2) You see, when Mueller was appointed in May of 2017 he didn't start with a fresh crew of people. Not even close.
Mueller/Weissmann started with the exact same FBI investigators who were involved with Michael Sussmann and Rodney Joffe, and Fusion, and the Clinton campaign.
3) That Mueller investigative team, who stepped into the picture in 2017, included FBI agent Peter Strzok, who said from the outset "there's no big there there," to Lisa Page. May 19, 2017:
4) The Clinton hoax is the key takeaway within the recent testimony of Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook, during the Sussmann trial. Of course, every intellectually honest person who watched events unfold already knew that.
5) Back to Mueller. So, if the same exact same FBI people were still in place when Mueller entered the picture (sans Comey), then why didn't they just tell Robert Mueller and Andrew Weissmann "there's no there there"?
6) Mr. Mook was legally forced to put the truth into the official record, ironically because the Clinton lawyers, Michael Sussmann and Marc Elias, needed him to; in order to save themselves.
But what about Mueller and Weissmann? What's their excuse?
7) A pretending to be stunned, Jonathan Turley, writes about the Mook revelation here. Yet, no one seems to be the least bit curious about the Mueller/Weissman aspect to, what is now admitted as the Clinton hoax.
8) Meanwhile the "journalists" who received Pulitzer Prizes, for pushing the manufactured Clinton lies that Mook now admits, must avoid any mention of the recent testimony of hoax provenance, in order to maintain their ‘pretending not to know things' position.
9) Media people often forget, or perhaps -again- need to pretend not to know; however, the exact same group of FBI and DOJ staff level investigative officials that originated the Trump investigation in 2016, transferred into the Robert Mueller investigation in May 2017.
10) How did R.Mueller and A.Weissmann spend 2 years investigating Trump-Russia; with a team of 19 lawyers, $40 million in resources, 40 FBI agents, 2,800 subpoenas, 500 search warrants & 500 witnesses; and not find out that H. Clinton created the hoax they were investigating?
11) If we are to believe the current narrative, you would have to believe those same Mueller investigators never talked to any Clinton campaign people, or Fusion GPS, or Rodney Joffe, or Marc Elias, or Michael Sussmann?…
12) …I mean, Mueller/Weissman did.. talk to Sussmann… because… the special counsel was the same FBI people… the same FBI people at the center of what this current Sussmann trial is about….