Now that we are down to less than 50 K cases per week, time to cease the weekly case dashboard. In this endeavor we have established 5 things without a shadow of a doubt:
1. There is more than one lineage of Covid active at any given time – some mimic a normal HCoV cold in terms of impact, and could easily have slipped by in 2018/19.
2. Covid lineages go into and out of dormancy (Omicron did not just magically appear with 7 years of mutation under its belt, in 2 months of existence)
3. Courses arrive and depart conforming to a Gompertz function, naturally.
4. Natural immunity is 20+ times stronger than any putative effect from the vaccine. We were forced by social media to lie about this, and this cost an as-yet-undetermined level of younger person death.
5. The vaccinated were 2.6 times more likely to be infected by the last (vaccine-appetite) courses of Covid. These will go into dormancy and will come back, so this is not over, especially for the now immune system impaired.
Originally tweeted by Ethical Skeptic ☀ (@EthicalSkeptic) on April 24, 2023.